Tuesday Night Training (TNT) Adult Learn To Race Program
If you have never raced before…here is your opportunity to tune up your skiing skills with some great coaches and have a chance in the gates…if you choose to. This adult learn to race program is always challenge by choice and more than anything a chance to socialize with other MHRC members…without the kids!
Masters Competitive Racing Program Details
This adult or Masters’ racing program is for intermediate to advanced skiers. This program encourages athletes to continue their skill development in different racing disciplines and environments through a variety of training and racing opportunities. This program participates in the Druxy’s race circuit and includes a variety of race events at various locations throughout the Alpine Ontario southern Ontario division. Masters national card is required.
BASE PROGRAM DETAILS:
- 6-7pm – Free ski skill development hour with coaching (optional for all participants)
- 7-9pm – Participants will be in groups coached in a variety of training environments designed to develop, challenge and encourage ALL levels of skill development.
PROGRAM FEES REQUIRED:
- Club membership fee(s)
- AOA fee(s)
- Glen Eden Lift Ticket / Pass
EXAMPLE SCHEDULE FOR SEASON:
- Week 1 – Get back on Snow! Free Ski!
- Week 2 – The Essentials! Video!
- Week 3 – Keep Moving and Look Ahead! Video!
- Week 4– How to choose the best line for you! Video!
- Week 5– Racers Ready GS! Social
- Week 6 – How to find the Speed! Video!
- Week 7 – Let try something Different! Video!
- Week 8 – Racers Ready Slalom! Social
- Week 9– Race Under the Stars Invitational and Social!
After racing the group goes out for refreshments and pizza at Champs Sports Grille in Milton. We have approximately 65 adult racers and about 30-40 people at the bar!
It makes a great break to the weekly grind!