THE MHRC SKI & SNOWBOARD SWAP STARTS THIS THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY
Look forward to seeing you all there!
Each year Milton Heights Racing Club hosts an Annual Ski & Snowboard Swap. This MHRC Swap is organized to help fund our not-for-profit programs at our club based at Glen Eden and over the years our swap has grown to be one of the biggest in Ontario!
If you have either new or used ski and snowboard equipment that you would like to sell or if you are looking for good deals on new or used equipment, the swap is where you want to be!
Enter for a chance to WIN!!! a FREE FAMILY ADVANTAGE PASS for the Glen Eden SKI and Snowboard Centre for the 2021/2022 Season, or a 2022 Head Joy or Super Shape Ski of your choice from Corbett’s Ski & Snowboard! Entry ballots available at the Swap. The draw closes at 5:00PM on Sunday October 17th. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
An IKON Pass Ambassador will be joining us on-site so can learn more about the pass and you can Enter to WIN an IKON Base Pass for the 2021/2022 Season!
AND, make a purchase of $100 or more and enter for a chance to WIN 1 of 25 Cadillac Fairview Shop! Cardsâ (Valued at $100)!
- Thursday – 4 pm – 9 pm – Guaranteed VIP Shopping Time Slots Full – Walk-ups Welcome!
- Friday – 4 pm – 9 pm – Guaranteed VIP Shopping Time Slots Full – Walk-ups Welcome!
- Saturday – 9 am – 6 pm – Guaranteed VIP Shopping Time Slots Still Available! & Walk-ups Welcome!
- Sunday – 9 am – 3 pm – Guaranteed VIP Shopping Time Slots Still Available! & Walk-ups Welcome!
To Sign Up for a “Guaranteed Shopping Time-slot”, scan this QR Code or visit miltonheightsskiclub.setmore.com
- You MUST book a single session for EACH member of your party (including children).
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late from your scheduled appointment start, you will be considered a no-show.
Product Receiving Times:
Products that are to be put on sale at the SWAP can be received during the following times:
- Thursday – 1 pm – 7 pm
- Friday – 1 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday – 9 am – 12 pm
- By email transfer
For more information about the MHRC Annual Ski and Snowboard Swap contact Swap Coordinator: