Hi MHRC Family,
Don’t forget our Ski and Snowboard Swap is coming up next week! We still have some open spots for volunteers.
Also, if you have past experience in the Swap, the spots for various “lead” roles are largely open. Don’t worry, these aren’t complicated or hard roles, we are simply looking for members who have experience in the Swap, so if you are interested please take a look and sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090e45aeae2faafb6-2021
As a reminder, the volunteer hour requirements are:
- Development Program (all ages)
- One athlete = 7 hours or fee of $150
- Two or more athletes = 14 hours or fee of $300
- Competitive Program (Travel) – U8 to U19
- Single athlete = 14 hours or fee of $250
- Two or more athletes = 22 hours or fee of $350
- Ski Swap requirements = minimum 4 hours
Please note, these hour requirements are subject to change prior to the start of ski season in January 2022.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.