I’m happy to announce we’re ready to kick off the 2021/22 season with our dryland program. This season’s program will continue with expanding the range of activities to provide our athletes a fully rounded physical experience to prepare for the upcoming racing season. You will find the program schedule listed below. Registration and activity fee payment, as necessary, will be done through TeamSnap and ask you monitor the Extra Training Page for when the registration links and further details are posted. There will be no substitute dryland sessions in the event of session cancellation or non-attendance for scheduled activities. As we continue to navigate the COVID world, our baseline is, if you feel unwell, in any way, please stay home. Be advised that indoor activities will require COVID proof of vaccination to participate.
Here’s the fall dryland schedule, all activities take place on Sundays: (*some activities are weather dependent)
- Oct 3 – Dryland Fitness Session (9:30am to 11:00am)
- for those who are attending you are required to fill out the GE “informed consent” form. This form will need to be completed for all Kelso based activities moving forward.
- Oct 10 – Mountain Bike Tour* (consent form required)
- Oct 17 – No Dryland due to MHRC Ski Swap
- Oct 24 – GE Climbing Challenge Course* (consent form required)
- Oct 31 – Halloween Mountain Bike Tour* (with costumes) (consent form required)
- Nov 7 – Trampoline Park* – (9:30am to 11:00am)
- Nov 14 – Sidecut Ski Tuning Seminar (kids/parents) & Dryland Fitness Session (consent form required)
- 10am to 11am
- 11:15am to 12:15pm
- Nov 21 – Alpine Indoor Skiing (consent form and proof of vaccination required)
- 9am to 10am
- 10:30am t 11:30am
- Noon to 1pm
- 1:30pm to 2:30pm
- 3pm to 4pm
- Nov 28 – Indoor Climbing & Bouldering – Aspire Climbing*
- 9am to 11am
- 11am to 1pm
Here’s to great weather this fall with some fun and exciting activities to look forward too. See you soon!