MHRC COAT PROGRAM LAUNCHED!!
We had many many families ordering 2017-18 team coats at Saturday’s family fun event and for those that are still interested there is still some time left!! Corbett’s has generously offered to host coat-try-on sessions for this upcoming week.
Steps Required for Ordering Coats:
- Have athlete try on Coat Sample available at Corbett’s starting on Sunday, March 5th, for a period of one week
- Fill-Out Order Form with appropriate size and hand-in
- Go to Registration Portal and pay 50% deposit for Coat.
Current Cost of each jacket is – Again our planned SPONSORSHIP program will help decrease these costs!!!
- $217.50 for JR sizes , plus HST
- $322.50 for adult sizes, plus HST.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of ordering.
- You will be able to pay your deposit through the registration portal.
- MHRC will seek to secure sponsorship for the jackets which will help defray the cost of the jackets and bring down the purchase price to each racer.
- Our target is to secure enough sponsorship to cover half of the jacket current cost, updates will be sent when sponsors are onboard.
- Further details will follow about MHRC sponsorship opportunities and how your sponsorship commitment will help defray the cost of the jackets and bring down the purchase price.
Sizing and Samples and Colours
- Jackets will be available in both youth and adult fit
- Jacket colour is blue and a colour swatch will be on hand at the sizing event.
Deadline for placing your order is March 19
Our racers are overflowing with team spirit. Here’s too seeing them all in their matching jackets!
LOST – CONNOR FENKEL MITTS
Connor left his jacket, helmet and White leather Au Clair Mitts on one of the benches along the windowed wall, and, when it was time to go, the mitts were nowhere to be found.
If anyone has accidently picked them up please reach out to the family via email firstname.lastname@example.org.