Well, we are at the half way point, keep up the great work, check out the happening this week at MHRC….
Have an awesome week!
Sarah Edwards, Head Coach
Tuesday Jan 31
- TNT (Adult House League) – Freeski with coaches 6-7pm on boomerang – Meet the groups at 7pm outside the clubhouse – longer turns in course on Sidewinder with video!
- TNT Après is being moved to Rad Brothers Sports Bar and Tap House – 550 Ontario St., Milton (Champs are no longer giving us free pizza!!)
- Last Day to registration for MSML Friday Training. Registration is through the MHRC website and is required by Tuesday at 9pm with payment of $100
Wednesday Feb 1
- U16/U19/21 Training – 6:30-9:00 – GS training on sidewinder
Thursday Feb 2
- U08/10/12/14 Training – 6:30-9:00 (8:30 for U8/10) – Slalom training
- SB Dev/ SBX Training – 6:30-9:00
Friday Feb 3
- SBX @ Craigleith – Good Luck!
- Friday Training Series @ MSLM – Refine your skills with extra mileage and challenge yourself with our Friday training series coached by top MHRC coaches. This training is available to U12/14/16/19/21 traveling team members including Masters (not U10, SB or JD). Registration is through the MHRC website and is required by Tuesday at 9pm with payment of $100, this includes lift ticket and coaching from 9:00-2:30. Participants should bring both slalom and GS equipment. Please meet in the Mount St Louis lodge in the area past the guest services desk (by the down stairs washrooms).
- ***For those with Grade 4/5 MSLM passes there is an option for coaching only in the registration portal. Parents can purchase group rate lift tickets on the MHRC portal as well for the rate of Adult lift ticket $42, Youth lift ticket $39 + HST. ($50 cash onsite for parents who don’t pre-register, exact change requested)
Saturday Feb 4
- Junior Development – Week 4 – Please meet your coaches at 9:30am – There will be a variety of environments set on quarry run for the program this week that focus on fast feet and movement.
- U08/10 – Training @ home – 8:30-2:30pm – don’t forget your park skis!
- U12 – SL Race @ GE 10am start – Good Luck! – Volunteers Needed!!!
- SBX – Race event @ Craigleith – Good Luck!
***Special Note*** With hosting the U12 race on Saturday the Clubhouse will be at capacity with visiting racers and parents. Please be respectful of allowing athletes to find a seat and feel free to use the west and east lodges until the race is over for breaks and lunches
Sunday Feb 5
- U08/10 – Training @ Home 9-11am
- U14 –Horseshoe SL – Good Luck!
- U16 – Training @ GE – GS
- U19/21 – Caledon SL – Good Luck!
- SB Dev/ SBX – Training @ GE – 8:30-2:30
Canteen – Volunteers Required
Feb 4 – Many More Bodies are needed to ensure smooth Canteen Service! It will be a very busy day with the U12 race, U10s, and JHL in the house!
Feb 5– U16 & SB team are in the clubhouse for the day and Parents need to sign-up if the Canteen is to stay open.
For more information … go to Sign-Up-Genius …
MHRC Year End Banquet is Booked for April 22nd
Save this date in your Calendar — April 22nd — For the annual end of year banquet! More details will be forth coming including theme / locations / times etc.!