Happening at MHRC this week! And given the wacky weather this week there may be some challenging night time training!
Sarah Edwards, Head Coach
Week in Review!
Tuesday Jan 10
- TNT (Adult House League) – About 20 brave TNT members showed up to train in the rain. All had fun and marveled at the lack of lines! Thanks to all of the Coaches who put up with the madness! Great time was had by all.
- Moving forward TNT members — Don’t forget to pay your AOA dues!!
Wednesday Jan 11
- U16/U19/21 Training – 6:30-9:00 – Slalom Training
Thursday Jan 12
- U08/10/12/14 Training – 6:30-9:00 (8:30 for U8/10) – Paneled Slalom Skills
Friday Jan 13
- Friday Training Series – 9-2:30 – Slalom AM/ GS PM – 6 kids minimum needed & Canteen Closed for lunch.
Registration is required via Portal by end of day WEDNESDAY – JAN 11.
Saturday Jan 14
- Junior Development – Week 1 – Check in at the clubhouse starting at 8:30am and participants meet their coaches outside clubhouse at 9:15am – program time 9:30-12:30 and 1:00-3:00 for those in full day program
- U08/10/12 – Super Fun Freeski day at Mount St Louis Moonstone – 8:30 pick up lift tickets 9:00am on snow – please see team snap for meeting location and further details
Sunday Jan 15
- U14/ U18 – training @ home – refer to coaches for training equipment
- U16 – racing SL @ Devils Glen – Good Luck!!!
Canteen – Volunteers Required
Jan 14 – Few More Bodies needed to ensure smooth Canteen Service! JDL families are the only ones in the clubhouse so we are looking for JDL family help!
Jan 15 – looking for U14 & U18 parents to sign-up (currently 2 people only)
For more information … go to Sign-Up-Genius …