Early Bird Registration – 3 days left!
Given the weather, it is hard to believe that winter is around the corner but the early bird deadline for Glen Eden season passes is November 6th!! MHRC’s early bird programs is November 12th but many of the programs are getting full! As you are all getting into the spirit of the season with this weekend’s SWAP, please remember order your pass and register for your MHRC programs before it is too late!
Pre-Season Camp for Travel Team Skiers/Snowboarders – Dec 15-18
- Mt Tremblant – Dec 15-18 (Thursday-Sunday, arrival Wednesday)
- 4 Day Ski and Snowboard Camp with coaching and 1 day with lane space – all travel team participants invited U10/12/14/16/19/21 SBX
This camp is highly recommended for all racers to get ready for the season. To make your intentions known, please register online via MHRC registration portal or contact Sarah Edwards, our Head coach by November 12th!
SWAP Weekend Is Here!!
- Friday to Sunday – November 4, 5 & 6th
- Gambrel Barn at the Country Heritage Park
Tell your friends, family, and neighbours! Post online — tell the world! The SWAPs success depends on all MHRC family members to make it a success!
Dryland Training – Sunday, Nov 13th – 10-11:30
Dryland training has been well attended this season and the last weekend event will be on the 13th.
Meeting Place: Glen Eden Boat Rental
What to Bring: Dress appropriately for warm weather, cold weather, wet weather and bring lots of water.
Program Information Session – Sunday, Nov 13th
This is a great opportunity to meet members of your team and coaches, ask questions, receive program info and schedules! There will be a boot fitting session available for the racers from 9:30-1pm (bring your boots and ski socks)
Where: MHRC Clubhouse
-U10/12/14 – 10am – 11am
-U16/18 – 11am – Noon
-SBX Race + Dev Teams – 12:30-1:30pm
-Boot Fitting Session – 9:30am – 1pm (Bring Boots + Ski Socks)
AOA Officials Course – Level 1 & 2 at Caledon – Nov 19th
We are looking for parents especially those with athlete’s on teams that will be hosting Race Events during the season to take officials courses. This year there will be course held at Caledon for level 1 & 2 on Nov 19th.
Please contact Sarah Edwards for more information.
Learn more about Level 1 Official Course
- MHRC Swap – Nov 4-6
- Glen Eden Early Bird Special Pre-Season Deadline – Sunday, Nov 6
- MHRC Early Bird Pre-Season Deadline – Saturday, Nov 12
- Dryland and Advanced Fitness Training – Sunday, Nov 13
- Program Information Session – Sunday, Nov 13th
- AOA Officials Course – Caledon – Saturday, Nov 19th
- Pre-Season Mount Tremblant Camp – Dec 15-18, 2016 (Thursday-Sunday, arrival Wednesday)