The SWAP is this weekend … One of the LARGEST SWAPS in ONTARIO!
- Friday to Sunday – November 4, 5 & 6th,
- Gambrel Barn at the Country Heritage Park
Need Equipment – Head to the Ski & Snowboard Swap for some great deals on NEW & USED equipment.
Need Room in the Garage – Head to the Ski & Snowboard Swap to sell your equipment!
Tell the world about the SWAP:
–tell your friends & family
–tell your neighbours
–post online – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc
The SWAPs success depends on all MHRC family members to make it a success!
MHRC Swap Volunteers Needed!
If you haven’t done so already and would like to knock off some of your mandatory MHRC volunteer hours we are looking for people to help out …
- Food Services Coordinators
- SBX + Ski Floor Assistance
- Clothing Coordinators
For position information go to Volunteer Sign-Up Portal!
REGISTRATION EARLY BIRD PRICES — END Nov 6
Register now before programs fill up and early-bird prices are over!
MHRC Race Suits
Speed Suits are back again, the fit kit will be at dryland training sessions and at the swap, if you are unable to make the fitting or for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non Padded – Youth @ $210 | Adult @ $226
Padded – Youth @ $380 | Adult @ $395
- Glen Eden Early Bird Special Pre-Season Deadline – Nov 6
- Dryland and Advanced Fitness Training – Nov 13
- Pre-Season Mount Tremblant Camp – Dec 15-18, 2016 (Thursday-Sunday, arrival Wednesday)