IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE ANNUAL
MHRC SKI & SNOWBOARD SWAP!
Look forward to seeing you all there!
Each year Milton Heights Racing Club hosts an Annual Ski & Snowboard Swap. This MHRC Swap is organized to help fund our not-for-profit programs at our club based at Glen Eden and over the years our swap has grown to be one of the biggest in Ontario!
If you have either new or used ski and snowboard equipment that you would like to sell or if you are looking for good deals on new or used equipment, the swap is where you want to be!
- When: Thursday to Sunday - October 14, 15, 16 and 17th, 2021
- Where: Milton Heights Fair Grounds - 136 Robert Street, Milton, ON L9T 1G9
**Please note the NEW location for 2021**
Enter for a chance to WIN!!! a FREE FAMILY ADVANTAGE PASS for the Glen Eden SKI and Snowboard Centre for the 2021/2022 Season. Entry ballots available at the Swap. The draw closes at 5:00PM on Sunday October 17th. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
- Only valid for current ski and snowboard season
- Valid any time the center is open
- Not redeemable for cash, services or merchandise
- Thursday 4 pm - 9 pm
- Friday - 4 pm - 9 pm
- Saturday - 9 am - 6 pm
- Sunday - 9 am - 3 pm
“Guaranteed shopping time-slots”
- You MUST book a single session for EACH member of your party (including children).
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late from your scheduled appointment start, you will be considered a no-show.
Product Receiving Times:
Products that are to be put on sale at the SWAP can be received during the following times:
- Thursday - 1 pm - 7 pm
- Friday - 1 pm -7 pm
- Saturday - 9 am - 12 pm
NEW and USED Equipment Available for Sale:
As our exclusive Ski & Snowboard Swap partners, Corbetts Ski + Snowboard, brings the best selection of new outerwear, Skis, Snowboard and much much more. Skiers and snowboarders buy and sell used and new snow sports gear and equipment as well. Professional fitting and sizing advice is made available.
Bring the correct socks if purchasing ski or snowboard boots (medium weight synthetic - not cotton).
***HINT: Bring CASH $$$ - Sometimes the lines for those requiring credit/debit pin-pads get long and our Cash ONLY lanes are faster! ***
Bring Us Your Used Equipment
Are your kids growing and they need new gear? -- bring us last years gear and buy new! Are you looking at upgrading to the latest skis and have last years to sell -- bring us your gear and look for a deal!
- For safety reasons, we cannot accept any equipment that is older than 5 years or used helmets of any kind or age
- No cross-country equipment accepted or sold.
- Login your gear from the comfort of your home and skip the long lines
- Check on your gear - see what's sold or log any other items to sell.
- Just use the ID you were provided
- If you don't have a user ID send a request using the form below.
Processing Fees $1.00 per Item when logging items online, $2.00 per item when logging items manually at the swap:
- At check-in, a processing fee is charged for each item brought in
- A pair of skis or a pair of poles are considered to be a single item
- You are expected to establish a sale price for your own equipment, but we will provide on-site assistance if required.
Consignment Fees - 23%:
- 23% of the sale price of your equipment is retained to support the Milton Heights Racing Club's Programs.
- 77% of the sale price will be paid to you "the seller".
- By email transfer (email transfer can take up to 1 week)
Important - Unsold Equipment:
- Any equipment not sold needs to be collected on Sunday between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
- Any unsold equipment not picked up during these hours on Sunday evening will become the property of Milton Heights Racing Club.
Steps Required to Put Equipment On-Sale
Option 1 – Online Portal:
- Use the ID you were provided (if you don’t have one - send a request for yours)
- Log each item in your “consignor” account
- Make an assessment of the equipment and establish a sale price for each item to be sold. (If you’re not sure, we will have onsite assistance when you drop off your items and the price can be modified again there)
- Print the list of all your items you have you have logged in to sell
- Bring your printed list of items with your stuff at the check-in counter and we will print your labels for each item
- Pay the processing fee - $1.00/item
- Stick your labels on and you’re done.
Option 2 – Manual entry at the Swap
- Download the Sales Tag Page and fill-in a tag for each item to be sold.
- Make an assessment of the equipment and establish a sale price for each item to be sold. We will have onsite assistance if required.
- Bring in equipment to the SWAP during PRODUCT RECEIVING HOURS.
- At PRODUCT RECEIVING entrance area, check in
- Confirm product pricing & item detail completion with on-site technical experts
- Get product & tag information along with consignee information entered into swap system by our Swap Cashiers
- Pay the processing fee - $2.00/item
- Stick your labels on and you’re done.
Get your Online Registration login
For more information about the MHRC Annual Ski and Snowboard Swap contact Swap Coordinator:
For those of you who haven’t experienced this event, it is fast paced and fun event run by volunteers from our club, Glen Eden staff, and our partners Corbett’s. This is MHRC’s largest fund-raising activity and without it our program fees would increase significantly. Please take a look at the duties available as posted online and choose something that suits you. For more information contact our Volunteer Co-ordinator by e-mail at email@example.com
We will offer training on Thursday evening or at beginning of shifts for those of you who have not participated before. Thank you in advance for your support!
Sign Up Now!