The MHRC Ski Swap is October 14-17 at the Milton Fairgrounds, and we need you!
That’s right, we need volunteers to assist with various positions during our biggest fundraiser of the year. And why do we need you? We are a non-profit organization, and we depend greatly on the hard work of volunteers to keep our costs down.
And yes, this will go toward your volunteer hours for the season.
Please use the following link to the register to volunteer for the Swap: Click Here
As a reminder, the volunteer hour requirements are:
- Development Program (all ages)
- One athlete = 7 hours or fee of $150
- Two or more athletes = 14 hours or fee of $300
- Competitive Program (Travel) – U8 to U19
- Single athlete = 14 hours or fee of $250
- Two or more athletes = 22 hours or fee of $350
- Ski Swap requirements = minimum 4 hours
Please note, these hour requirements are subject to change prior to the start of ski season in January 2022.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
MHRC Volunteer Coordinator