Due to demand for the indoor ski sessions, we have been able to schedule two additional time blocks on both November 1st and 15th.
**Registration will open at 7:00pm sharp Monday October 26th, first come first serve. Once the registration blocks are full there will be no more blocks added. However Indoor Ski and Snowboard Toronto would certainly be happy to host you and your family on any other day.
Please use the links below to register.
Skiers need to bring their own equipment (boots, skis, poles and helmet) and are required to wear a mask in the facility. Anyone not skiing will need to wait outside during the session.
The facility staff sanitize after each session and starts been changed to: 9a, 10:15a, 11:30a, 12:45a and 2p.
*Fee based activities
*Note, no fitness activities these days.
Indoor Ski Ramp – Nov 1 & 9
Time: 1 hour sessions between 9a – noon
Session: 2 people/ramp, 2 ramps
- Participants in family bubbles will be kept together
- Participants will bring their own ski boots, helmets, skis, and ski poles
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing
- Arrive 15 mins prior to session to gear up
- Ramp staff will provide instruction
- All ramp touch points are sanitized between use