ALL GIRLS U14 & U16 SKILLS CAMP – OSLER BLUFF FEB 6-7, 2020
All SOD Cup U14 and U16 female athletes are invited to attend this 2 day female only SL camp coached by female coaches at Osler Bluff Ski Club. This camp will be supported by an all female coaching staff while the Women’s Nor-Am SL races will be running at Osler. Campers will get a unique experience training with and along side some of the best female athletes competing in Ontario. Fast and Female will also be a part of the event hosting a Champ Chat with inspirational chats with athlete ambassadors, dryland exercises to develop physical literacy, swag, snacks and a dance party! – $80 per day including lift ticket – plus HST.
SIX REASONS TO SIGN UP NOW!
1. The Snow is Amazing and Skills Days are FUN!
2. Catch the amazing action from some of the best female skiers in North America as they compete in the Raymond James Nor-Am Cup! These slalom races will be taking place at Osler on Feb. 6 & 7th.
3. Included in the camp is a Fast & Female Champ Chat the afternoon of Feb 7th, an empowering motivating, inspiring session designed for girls in sport. Learn more about Champ Chats here
4. Work with an all-female coaching staff led by Alpine Canada’s Jenni Stielow, Senior Manager of Coach Education.
5. Meet members of the Canadian National Alpine Ski Team for photo-ops and autograph signing.
6. Enjoy the new Osler Bluff Ski Club lodge!
Click here to login and register.