Mt St Louis Moonstone (MSLM), the Glacier Ski Club and Alpine Ontario are excited to host AOA athletes for a 2 day BACK TO SNOW CAMP!
- When Is It? Friday & Saturday – Dec 6 & 7th.
- Where Is It? Mt St Louis Moonstone is located about 20minutes north of Barrie.
- Who Can Participate? All registered AOA U10-U16 athletes.
- Who is Running the Event? Only our very best!!! The camp will be led by AOA’s U12 Athletic Consultant Bennett Carter and the Head Coach Glacier Ski Club Mitch McDermid. Joining Bennett & Mitch will be many of Ontario’s best and most qualified coaches including Craigleith Head Coach Dave Campbell, Georgian Peaks coach Peter Metzger (recently named to the CSIA Hall of Fame), Peter Craik, Rick Cook and many others.
- What’s the Point of this Event? Athletes will come away from KickStart stronger and more confident on their skis. Athletes will learn about skill development delivered by the province’s top coaches and instructors. Skills are the foundation for great racers – join AOA in building that foundation for future ski race excellence!
- Will Anyone Famous Be There? You bet! Olympian, Crazy Canuck and World Cup DH Champion Todd Brooker will be working with the kids along with legendary skiers such as Larisa Yurkiw, Graydon Oldfield and Luke Sauder.
- How Much Does it Cost? The 2-day price for Athletes is $170.00 . Please log in to register here>
- Do I Have to Go for Both Days? Yes! We are asking the athletes to commit to both day since Day 1 leads into Day 2. Besides 2-days is way more fun!
- Is There a Full Schedule I Can Print? Yes! Just click here>> Kick Start Info Sheet to keep on hand leading up to the event.