Now that the kids are back in school, it’s time to think of that other Most Wonderful Time of the Year: WINTER! The MHRC Board of Directors has been working hard all summer to work on programming for this season. Here are some highlights:
Opens on September 15, 2018 for all MHRC Programming! Mark your calendars and register early to benefit from the pre-season pricing.
Our annual MHRC Ski and Snowboard Swap will be held on October 19-21, 2018. This is our annual fundraiser which offers:
- Opportunity for you to bring in your used gear and take home some cash
- Find equipment, clothing and accessories for the ski season
- Opportunity to buy your lift passes
- On-Site equipment adjustment
- Volunteer opportunities for MHRC members looking to fulfil their requirements (details to follow)
Back by popular demand:
- Dry land is back this year! We will be holding dryland training from October 21 to December 2, 2018 from 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Mont Tremblant Pre-Season Camp-December 12-16th2018
New this year:
- Poker Night–Saturday November 10, 2108
Volunteer Opportunities-We are looking for volunteers who have an interest or experience in some of the following areas of expertise:
Marketing-We are always looking for new and creative ways to market our fantastic club to the community. If you are able to contribute to our ongoing promotion of the club and its activities, we are looking for folks to ensure we are reaching out in different ways to those wanting to join our club.
Sponsorship-Can you look for opportunities and ways to connect with businesses that are supportive of the skiing community? We are looking for volunteers to find sponsorship for our programming and activities.
Communication-If you are highly creative and someone who is passionate about promoting our club and its programs we want you! We are looking for a blogger to promote the ski swap and any of the clubs activities throughout the season.
If you are interested in any of the volunteer opportunities, please contact our volunteer coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org